- Alternate names: Arabic, Levantine Arabic, Palestinian-Jordanian, South Levantine Arabic; Also, in Israel: Levantine, Palestanian-Jordanian Arabic; in Palestine: Bedawi
- Dialects: Fellahi, Madani
- Scriptures published:
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Jordan
- Also used in: Argentina, Israel, Kuwait, Gaza Strip, Qatar, Syrian Arab Republic
- Religion: Muslim, Christian
- Status: De facto language of national identity in Israel; De facto national working language in Jordan
- Number of users: 6,798,000 (3,500,000; 910,000; 1,600,000)
- Vitality: Wider Communication
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)