- Alternate names: Awje, Awji, Awye, Njao, Nyao
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Indonesia
- Region: Papua Province, Keerom regency, Arso subdistrict, northeast highland enclave near Papua New Guinea border, south of Jayapura town
- Religion: Christian, traditional religion
- Livelihood: Agriculturalists; hunter-gatherers
- Number of users: 350
- Vitality: Moribund
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)