Wycliffe World Day of Prayer – 11 November 2020
Dr Kirk Franklin’s paper Searching for Shalom is available in English.
Many prayer resources are available on wycliffe.net and can be shared and used during the Day of Prayer (and all year long!). These include prayer items, videos and prayer guides.
- Streams of Prayer: A weekly posting of seven current, strategic prayer requests in various languages.
- Coronavirus prayer: different ways to pray for the world and the Alliance relating to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- In addition to the ‘Shalom stories’ already shared, several stories are available on wycliffe.net. The websites of some Alliance organisations have stories about the Shalom of God during difficult times, particularly the recent pandemic:
- Directing our Steps (Wycliffe UK & Ireland)
- Wycliffe Russia Builds Virtual Networks
- Caring for yourself, blessing others (Wycliffe Hong Kong)
- Wycliffe Togo Reaches Millions with Health Video Translations
- In Cameroon, Translators Shift Focus During Pandemic
- Out of Brokenness
- Lending a Hand for Health in the Philippines
- Freedom from Hatred (From Faith Comes by Hearing)
- A Roma Village Transformed (From Wycliffe Poland, includes a video)
Additional prayer resources can be found at the following websites:
Find more prayer videos at:
Prayer videos: These three prayer videos offer colourful and informative insights on each country and include prayers of people from those countries. Join with them:
Click to return to:
The latestView all articles
Reading God’s Word Together
Ayu Suwandi, the Director of PPA. God’s Word – the Source of Life ...Read more
Rethinking Consultancy: Pandemic Accelerates Virtual Checking
By Grace Chou / View over Honiara from Parliament House. (Photo: Elyse...Read more