- Alternate names: Kaiwa
- Scriptures published:
- New Testament (1984)
- Portions (1975)
- Mateu avo Iwal: Yisu Kilisi ane binge vie giengk Iwal avos (1984)
- Literacy: Literacy rate in first language: 15%--25% in Iwal. Literacy rate in second language(s): 25%--50%
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Papua New Guinea
- Region: Morobe Province, Lae district, between Wau and Salamaua
- Religion: No information available.
- Number of users: 2,100
- Vitality: Developing
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)