- Alternate names: Bokharan, Bokharic, Bukharan, Bukharian, Judeo-Tajik; Also, in Uzbekistan: Bokharian, Bokharic, Bukharan, Bukharin, Judeo-Tajik
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Israel
- Region: Tel Aviv District and city, Or Yehuda, Holon; HaMerkaz (Central) District, Ramla
- Also used in: United States, Uzbekistan
- Religion: Jewish
- Number of users: 110,600 (50,000 in Israel (1995 H. Mutzafi); 10,000 in Uzbekistan (1995))
- Vitality: Shifting
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)