- Alternate names: Atwot, Thok Cieng Reel, Thok Reel
- Dialects: Cieng Luai, Cieng Nhyam
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: South Sudan
- Region: Lakes state: south Yirol West county; Ciec Dinka [dib] language area is north near Panekar; Agar Dinka [dib] language area west near Lake Nyibor; Jur Modo [bex] south; and Ador Dinka [dib] east near Yirol
- Religion: No information available.
- Livelihood: Pastoralists
- Number of users: 50,000
- Vitality: Vigorous
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)