- Alternate names: Cipimbwe, Ichipimbwe, Kipimbwe
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: United Republic of Tanzania
- Region: Rukwa Region, Mpanda district; Rift valley to northwest of Lake Rukwa
- Religion: Christian, traditional religion
- Livelihood: Agriculturalists: millet, maize, sorghum, cassava, beans, peanuts; animal husbandry: goats, poultry
- Number of users: 29,000
- Vitality: Vigorous
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)