- Alternate names: Maialnga, Ong Komi, Worora, Wororra, Worrara, Worrora, Wurara, Wurora, Yangibaia
- Scriptures published: Portions (1930--1943)
- Literacy: No information available.
- Primary country: Australia
- Region: Secure bay and Walcott inlet; Collier bay to Prince Regent river; northern boundary passes up Rothsay Water, inland about 40--50 km along Princess May ranges to Mount Hann and Mount French and cliff base of the tablelands
- Religion: No information available.
- Number of users: 20
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)