- Alternate names: Belarusian, Belorussian, Bielorussian, Byelorussian, White Russian, White Ruthenian Also: in -- Belarusan, Belarussian; in -- Byelorussian, White Russian
- Scriptures published: Bible (1973) New Testament (1931) Portions (1517--1995)
The JESUS Film See above
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Belarus
- Also used in:
- Religion: Christian, Muslim
- Status: Statutory national language in Belarus
- Number of users: 3,312,610 (6,720,000 in Belarus (Johnstone and Mandryk 2001); 5,210 in Azerbaijan (2000); 220,000 in Poland (Johnstone and Mandryk 2001))
- Vitality: National
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)