- Alternate names: Ken Tho, Longyin, Longzhou, Pho Thai, Pu Tho, Southern Zhuang, Zhuangyu nanbu fangyan Zuojiang tuyu Also: in -- Nung Chao
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: China
- Region: Southwest Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Tiandeng, Daxin, Chongzuo, Ningming, Longzhou, Pingxiang, and Jingxi counties; Yunnan Province, Funing county, a few villages
- Also used in:
- Religion: traditional religion, Daoist, Buddhist (Mahayana)
- Status: Language of recognized nationality in China; Language of recognized nationality in Viet Nam
- Number of users: 1,840,000 (1,500,000 in China (2000 census); 340,000 in Viet Nam (2000 census))
- Vitality: Vigorous
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)