- Alternate names: Bo Luang Lawa, "Lua"
- Dialects: Bo Luang, Bo Sangae
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: Literacy in Central Thai is common. Also use Northern Thai [nod], for government and school; Central Thai [tha] with outsiders
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Thailand
- Region: North, Chiang Mai Province, Hot district, Bo Luang and Bo Sali subdistricts; 16 villages
- Religion: No information available.
- Number of users: 7,000
- Vitality: Vigorous
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)