- Alternate names: Oroc, Uilta, Ujlta, Ulta
- Dialects: Nogliki-Val, Northern Orok, Poronaisk, Southern Orok, Val-Nogliki
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: A project to create a literary norm in Cyrillic script and teach the language at elementary schools has recently been launched in cooperation with Japanese scholars (Salminen 2007)
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Russian Federation
- Region: Sakhalinskaya Oblast', Poronajsk district, Poronajsk town, Gastello and Vakhrushev settlements; Nogliki district, Val village, Nogliki settlement
- Also used in: Japan,
- Religion: No information available.
- Number of users: 50
- Vitality: Nearly Extinct
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)