- Alternate names: Kikami
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: United Republic of Tanzania
- Region: Morogoro Region, Morogoro Rural and Kilosa districts, north and northeast of Morogoro; farthest village 60 km south; also in Pwani Region
- Religion: Muslim
- Livelihood: Agriculturalists: citrus, mangoes, pineapples, other fruits, sorghum, millet, rice, maize, beans, cassava, bananas, sweet potatoes, other vegetables; animal husbandry: poultry, goats
- Number of users: 16,400
- Vitality: Shifting
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)