- Alternate names: Diakhanke, Diakkanke, Dyakanke, Jahanque, Jahonque, Jaxanka Also: in -- Diakhanke, Diakkanke, Dyakanke, Jahanque, Jahonque
- Scriptures published: None
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Guinea
- Region: Gaoual Prefecture, south and west of Gaoual town, upper reaches, Tamine river; Boke Prefecture, south of Nunez river, between Sangea and Boke towns, more than 60 villages
- Also used in:
- Religion: Muslim
- Livelihood: Rice merchants; Muslim scholars
- Number of users: 29,500 (29,000 in Guinea (1999 G. Gumbs); 500 in Mali (2001))
- Vitality: Vigorous
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)