Democratic Republic of the Congo
- no Scripture
- New Testament
- Alternate names: Abukeia, Avukaya Also: in Democratic Republic of the Congo -- Abukeia, Avukaya
- Scriptures published: New Testament (2002) Portions (1986--1998)
- Literacy: No information available.
- Primary country: South Sudan
- Region: West Equatoria State, Maridi and Mundri West counties; Central Equatoria State, Yei County. Ajugu dialect: Sudan-Congo border south of Maridi; Ojila dialect: mainly between Naam and Olo rivers and east
- Also used in: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Religion: No information available.
- Number of users: 65,000 (40,000; 25,000 in Democratic Republic of the Congo (1989 SIL))
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)