- Alternate names: Mambay, Mamgbay, Mamgbei, Manbai, Mangbai, Mangbei, Mongbay Also: in -- Mambay, Mamgbay, Mamgbei, Manbai, Mangbai, Mangbaï de Biparé, Mangbei, Momboi, Mongbay
- Scriptures published: Portions (2011)
- Literacy: No information available.
Second Language: No information available.
- Primary country: Cameroon
- Region: North Region, Benoue division, extreme north Bibemi subdivision, along Mayo-Kebi river near Chad border
- Also used in:
- Religion: No information available.
- Number of users: 10,000 (8,000 in Cameroon (2002 SIL); 2,000 in Chad (2002 SIL))
- Vitality: Vigorous
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)