Belize Kriol English
- Alternate names: Kriol
- Scriptures published: New Testament (2012) Portions (1999--2012)
- Literacy: No information available.
- Primary country: Belize
- Region: Most in Belize city; rural villages; along the coast; waterways
- Also used in: United States
- Religion: No information available.
- Livelihood: Timber; agriculturalists; fishermen; industrial workers; construction industry; commerce; government workers, teachers
- Number of users: 110,000
(data from Ethnologue and other sources)